Friday, September 19, 2008

Joyfull Restaurant





We went to a place called Joyfull Restaurant for dinner tonight and it is by far the sweetest deal we've had since we arrived in Japan. They have pretty decent set meals at prices that are much cheaper than the national average. I ordered a Chicken Nugget Meal (JPY 499), which came with a decent serving of rice, soup, and a side dish (which I didn't much care for). They also have an all-you-can-drink option for only JPY 200 (see first and second pictures).

I can foresee many hours spent in this restaurant in the future with books lying around when school starts. :D

6 comments:

Thunderthud said...

I prefer the booths in thjis place to sitting on the floor in the other place. I don't think I could do that.

jamezu said...

is that fried chicken? hihi

Booyah! said...

we opted for the counter at the ramen place so we didn't really experience firsthand how the mats were :D

Anonymous said...

You're making me starving!

Anonymous said...

You're making me starving!

nani said...

the drink is 130 yen with a joyfull ticket! some of us also love this place~
i seem to have been there while you took these photos - -;

Google