Friday, May 16, 2008

MOS Burger brekkie!

I love MOS Burger!

This nice Japanese fast food chain serves a nice variety of burgers that are smaller in serving compared to its American counterparts. The trademark variety they offer are rice burgers (I'll try to get some pictures out soon!) But their other burgers aren't half bad either, like this bacon and egg burger I had for breakfast one day. The peanut butter in it adds a surprisingly yummy twist to it, and I'm not even a big fan of peanut butter.

I also enjoy their salad very much, and I always opt for their thousand-island dressing. It's one of a kind! The white scoop in the middle is a seafood salad and it's really good!

They have branches all over Taiwan and of course Japan and probably in a few more countries.

2 comments:

jamezu said...

never tried one before, but MOS burger looks darn delicious

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!!
Your blog makes me hungry:)
I want to make a lot of friends.
仲良くしてくださいね!

Google